Autism Awareness in April
The word ‘collective’ in our name means we rely on our community to lift us up in a time of need and that we give back to our community at every opportunity.
With this mission in mind, we are always looking for like-minded organizations our community can help to support in making a difference in the world. Backing a cause is not a decision we take lightly, so when we partner and create a bond, we want to shout it from the rooftops.
Keeping this in mind, April is an important month for us, our partnership with HollyRod, and for our community. Wondering how you can help HollyRod and KEEP on our mission to support families affected by Autism? There are lots of ways!
- Shop the Autism Awareness Boutique in the month of April
- Host a Design Session focused on Autism Awareness and centered around the cause
- Check out HollyRod Foundation and make a donation of your own
Want to learn more about HollyRod? Read on!
Tagline: Live the best life possible
Mission: The HollyRod Foundation is dedicated to providing compassionate care to those living with autism and Parkinson’s disease. They seek to fill an unmet need by providing compassionate care and services to underserved individuals and families that are burdened financially and emotionally by a diagnosis.
What KEEP Does to Help:
- Fund new RJ’s Places in children’s hospitals and autism centers
- Provide technology for children with autism
- Create a refuge for siblings who must accompany their brother or sister to treatment
Total Donated: $236,000*