Summer Is Melting Away Social
Labor Day Weekend signals the end of the summer, but we're not quite ready to switch gears yet! Whether it's going to be a hot one where you live or you're starting to feel the chill in the air, it's not too late to throw the backyard popsicle party of your dreams!
StrAwBERry Lemonade Popsicle
Serving Size: 6
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (the juice from about 5-6 lemons)
- 1½ cups water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup strawberries
- Into the canister of a blender, add the lemon juice, water, sugar, and strawberries.
- Blend until mixture is smooth. If needed, add more sugar and mix well.
- Pour mixture into six popsicle molds and freeze until solid, about 3 hours.
- To remove popsicles from mold, run hot water over mold for 10-12 seconds.
Don't forget to mention to your guests that KEEP is having a SALE! You can get up to 60% off the sale section during the Summer is Melting Away Sale happening NOW through September 6th.